Monday, April 20, 2015

Seafood Streetfood, Shenzhen

Shenzhen China has some superb Street seafood, cheap, fast and spicy. taken down with the help of some cold TsingTao beer. We, as in the family, end up at the Shui Wei village street food street at least once a week. This post is just from one road side stall selling fiery shellfish tossed in some super spicy broth, hand eaten right there. 

The quality of the photographs is a bit wanting, but this is the best I could do wih my phone in bad light conditions. I will take our DSLR out there soon. 

Clams, Prawns, Crabs, Snails and more (the names escape me right now) 


I ordered a mixed bowl of crawfish tails and shrimp tossed in a spicy garlicky dip. 


These clams are particularly good this time of the year, here in a spicy broth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment